by Timothy Charles Holmseth on February 24, 2019 at 1:24 P.M. CST
Shock waves were felt last week when national headlines reported Bob Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, was being criminally charged in Florida after becoming ensnared in a human trafficking sex sting in Jupiter.
But the Kraft arrest is only the tip of the iceberg for facts that are emerging about the Florida bust.
Evidence shows law enforcement in Minnesota has been actively conspiring with judicial community members in Florida to cover up evidence of a sex trafficking operation spanning the entire state.
Court records of an active criminal case in the 9th Minnesota District show law enforcement in Polk County, Minnesota seized and destroyed a local journalists’ computer hard-drive that contained information regarding a sex trafficking corridor between Florida and New York. In fact – much of the information on the computer centered on a trafficking route on the eastern coastline near Jupiter.
The proof that law enforcement attempted to wipe the information from existence is found in a Motion filed to the court on October 23, 2018 under State of Minnesota vs. Timothy Charles Holmseth, Criminal Case File Number 60-CR-18-343.
The amount of information the police tried to destroy is massive.
Beginning in 2009, Timothy Holmseth conducted recorded interviews with key figures in a national profile child kidnapping case in Florida.
According to author and advocate Wayanne Kruger who represented the mother of missing child HaLeigh Cummings, she was shown a “house in the woods” where government officials in Palatka, Florida were operating a child prostitution ring where community leaders, police, and church members were going to have sex with “young kids”.
Kruger said the young children were processed and then moved to other locations. Holmseth learned even more about the operation from Kruger’s colleagues but has been threatened with everything from death to arrest.
Holmseth presently faces four charges in Minnesota where he is accused of violating a court order issued in Broward County, Florida that forbids Holmseth from publishing certain information he obtained about sex trafficking in Florida. On February 19, 2018 Holmseth was arrested in East Grand Forks for publishing a You Tube video that said ‘FREE DOWNLOAD – BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – CORRUPTION – COURT FILES – THE MOTHERLOAD!!! CIA/FBI/BABY SALES/CHILD RAPE PORNOGRAPY
Holmseth is a former award winning news reporter who obtained eyewitness accounts of child pornography created of a missing child named HaLeigh Cummings, and received a massive document dump from private investigator and bail bondsman William E. Staubs, Case Closed Inc., Florida who told Holmseth he is a confidential informant for Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.
During recorded interviews, Staubs told Holmseth about a trafficking operation “running girls” up the coast line between ‘Florida and New York’. Staubs named federal agents he worked alongside.
The Jacksonville FBI began acting upon inside information received from Holmseth in 2009 after Holmseth learned about photographs of a five year-old named HaLeigh Cummings on a secret CD. Holmseth was formally interviewed by the FBI at the federal courthouse in Grand Forks, North Dakota in February of 2010.
On December 14, 2012 the Minnesota Pine to Prairie Gang and Drug Task Force violently stormed Holmseth’s home-office and seized his computer hard-drive. Nothing illegal was found on Holmseth’s computer which was eventually returned by order of the court.
The police destroyed it.
MINNESOTA PROSECUTOR OUTED BY STATE CRIME LAB BOSS FOR LYING TO COURT ABOUT (NON-EXISTENT) RELATIONSHIP
On October 23, 2018 Holmseth filed a Motion to Disqualify Prosecutor and Appoint a Special Prosecutor.
The Motion details how Ronald Galstad, a private attorney that contracts with the City of East Grand Forks to do prosecutions, lied to a district judge on January 4, 2013 about a case he claimed to be working with the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension regarding Holmseth’s computer.
The affidavit in support of the Motion reads in part:
PERJURY BY GALSTAD
45. HOLMSETH possesses evidence of serious misconduct by GALSTAD, which HOLMSETH has published.
46. No court actions have been taken by GALSTAD against HOLMSETH in a proper civil court forum to address anything HOLMSETH has published.
47. On January 4, 2013 GALSTAD addressed Honorable Tamara Yon during a court hearing that followed the execution of a search warrant for HOLMSETH’S computer hard-drive, which had been seized by the East Grand Forks Police and Minnesota Pine to Prairie Gang and Drug Task Force on December 14, 2012.
48. The search warrant stated the hard-drive was being seized to search for evidence related to the Broward County court order dated September 19, 2011, which is the same court order used to arrest HOLMSETH on February 19, 2018 (current charges).
49. The search warrant also authorized police to search for narcotics.
50. During the court hearing on January 4, 2013 GALSTAD said to Judge Yon. “I’ve just been notified that the BCA, before they’ll do a forensic search of that computer, wants either an Order of this court, or a search warrant that says they can – – we got the original search warrant, but for whatever reason the BCA wants something that says that they can actually search that hard-drive. So I am going to be either, one, asking – – or requesting an additional warrant for forensic search of that computer hard-drive or the Court can make that Order as they see fit, but I’m going to be doing that,” court transcripts show. SEE EXHIBIT C – COURT TRANSCRIPTION
51. HOLMSETH subsequently uncovered evidence that GALSTAD was lying to the court when he claimed to be communicating with the BCA about HOLMSETH.
52. In December, 2013 HOLMSETH contacted the BCA and requested Chain Of Possession records regarding his computer’s hard-drive. HOLMSETH believed the BCA would be included on the Chain Of Possession records because GALSTAD spoke of working with the BCA in court, and, HOLMSETH’S seized property was covered in BCA evidence stickers when it was returned.
53. On December 9, 2013 Jill Oliveira, public information officer, BCA, said in an email to HOLMSETH, “The BCA had no role in the investigation you describe and did not attach tags to evidence in that case.” SEE EXHIBIT D,E,F – BCA EVIDENCE
54. On December 13, 2013 Andrew Evans, assistant superintendent, BCA, said to HOLMSETH in an email, “We were not requested to conduct a forensic examination of your computer”.
55. The statements from the BCA flatly refute GALSTAD’S claim to be working and communicating with the BCA.
56. Your Affiant asserts the reason GALSTAD lied to the court, involved GALSTAD’S knowledge of child porn of the kidnapped child HaLeigh Cummings, that GALSTAD knew the police were searching for on HOLMSETH’S computer.
57. Your Affiant asserts GALSTAD knew the search warrant used to seize HOLMSETH’S computer did not mention the child porn.
58. Your Affiant asserts GALSTAD learned about the child pornography of HaLeigh Cummings from CHURCH and REDACTED.
59. Your Affiant asserts CHURCH and REDACTED factually knew the pornographic photos of HaLeigh Cummings existed.
60. Donald Knop, the legal assistant for REDACTED during REDACTED involvement in the HaLeigh Cummings kidnapping case, told HOLMSETH he witnessed his REDACTED, REDACTED, hold the naked pictures of the child. This statement by Donald Knop is contained in audio evidence in the possession of the Polk County Clerk per HOLMSETH v. CALLAHAN – FA-06-146.
61. HOLMSETH published articles regarding what Donald Knop told him about the photographs of HaLeigh Cummings.
62. Your Affiant asserts that because HOLMSETH was able to describe the naked photos of HaLeigh, CHURCH and REDACTED mistakenly believed copies of the photos had been mailed to HOLMSETH.CHURCH and REDACTED wanted HOLMSETH to be arrested.
63. Your Affiant asserts CHURH and REDACTED told law enforcement officers including, but not limited to, Lt. Detective Rodney Hajicek, Sgt. Aeisso Schrage, and GALSTAD, that HOLMSETH possessed the child pornography of HaLeigh Cummings.
64. GALSTAD possessed knowledge that a search warrant was requested for HOLMSETH’S hard-drive in 2012 because law enforcement wanted to search for the child pornography of HaLeigh Cummings.
65. GALSTAD knew the Affidavit for the search warrant that was submitted to the court by Sgt. Aeisso Schrage, EGFPD, did not specify law enforcement was looking for child pornography nor was any mention of child pornography made.
66. GALSTAD knew HOLMSETH’S computer hard-drive was seized on December 14, 2012 by the EGFPD and Minnesota Pine to Prairie Gang and Drug Task Force.
67. GALSTAD knew HOLMSETH’S computer was turned on and searched on December 28, 2012 and no child pornography was found on the hard-drive.
68. GALSTAD was Cc’d on a letter from EGFPD Chief Michael Hedlund to HOLMSETH wherein Hedlund to HOLMSETH that no chain of custody records were kept for HOLMSETH’S seized property. SEE EXHIBIT G
69. GALSTAD knew HOLMSETH’S computer hard-drive contained no child pornography when he addressed the court on January 4, 2013 and told Honorable Yon the prosecution was working with the BCA to have a forensic search of the hard-drive performed.
70. GALSTAD lied to the court about an ongoing BCA investigation so law enforcement could hold HOLMSETH’S computer in police custody without cause.
71. During that time period HOLMSETH filed a BAR complaint GALSTAD.
72. During that time period HOLMSETH asked for his lawyer, Michael LaCoursiere to be dismissed. The Minnesota Public Defender’s Office then assigned Attorney Bruce Ringstrom to HOLMSETH.
73. Attorney Ringstrom negotiated with GALSTAD on behalf of HOLMSETH. Ringstrom told HOLMSETH, that GALSTAD would drop the existing charges, if HOLMSETH dropped his BAR complaint against GALSTAD and removed all the negative articles HOLMSETH published on www.writeintoaction.com about local officials.
CITY OF EAST GRAND FORKS, MINNESOTA
In August, 2018 the Grand Forks Herald interviewed Holmseth regarding his affiliation with ‘QANON’. Holmseth told the Herald that city officials including Ronald Galstad are actively covering up their knowledge of a child sex trafficking operation. David Murphy, city manager, East Grand Forks told the Herald he thinks Holmseth is “sick” for accusing government employees of involvement in sex trafficking.
The latest news in the Kraft case in Florida reveals the sting captured former law enforcement officers in the same acts as Kraft.
Holmseth is an award winning news reporter and received first place awards from the North Dakota Newspaper Association for reporting. Holmseth was deemed a “credible” witness by the Minneapolis FBI in 2010.