Field McConnell Update: Responding to questions about E-Clause LLC regarding Field McConnell
by Timothy Charles Holmseth on January 4, 2019 at 1:07 P.M.
- Did Kirk Pendergrass, E-Clause LLC, travel to Wisconsin for the immediate express purpose of assisting former U.S. Marine Field McConnell? YES
- Did E-Clause CEO Chris Hallett know Kirk Pendergrass was traveling to Wisconsin to assist Field McConnell? YES
- How long did Kirk Pendergrass tell Field McConnell he was going to be in Wisconsin? 4-6 months.
- How long did Kirk Pendergrass stay in Wisconsin? He arrived on November 4, 2019 and departed on December 23, 2019 (approximately 6 weeks).
- Did Kirk Pendergrass announce his departure? NO. He departed with privately donated items including a computer.
- Did E-Clause acquire Power of Attorney for Field McConnell? NO
- Did E-Clause file any documents with the state or federal courts on behalf of Field McConnell? NO
- Did E-Clause present themselves to the public as representing Field McConnell? YES.
- Did E-Clause claim to be working on behalf of Field McConnell behind the scenes and discuss strategies wherein they purported to be preparing documents for the state and federal courts on behalf of Field McConnell? YES
- Did Kirk Pendergrass reside in Field McConnell’s home the entire time he was in Wisconsin? YES
- Did Field McConnell believe E-Clause was representing him? YES
- Did Kirk Pendergrass attend Field McConnell’s most recent court hearing? NO
- Did Kirk Pendergrass take over Field McConnell’s You Tube program? YES
- Was E-Clause involved with the Pentagon Pedophile Task Force (PPTF) that planned to secure Field McConnell’s release from the ‘Foreign Vessel in Dry Dock’ where Field McConnell is being held as “Cargo”? NO. E-Clause was not part of the Task Force operation. E-Clause did not know Field McConnell was on a ‘Foreign Vessel in Dry Dock’ as “Cargo”. They learned it later from an expert that was advising the Task Force.
- Was E-Clause part of any plan to secure Field McConnell’s release through a “badge” that Chris Hallett claims he is going to receive from Congress? NO. Chris Hallett is not known to have any “badge” as of this date and E-Clause played no role in anything and were in no way involved in the ‘mechanics of movement of cargo’ that may be used to secure Field McConnell.
- Did E-Clause promise Task Force members they were taking court action on behalf of Field McConnell? YES. Many, many times (e.g. Writ of Habeas Corpus)
- Is the Task Force involved in any plan to use a “Badge” from “Congress” to arrest anybody? NO! Postmaster Russell-Jay: Gould said that in the unfortunate event that such arrests would be necessary, it would be done with the assistance of the National Guard.
- The PPTF severed relations with E-Clause LLC.
1 thought on “Field McConnell Update: Responding to questions about E-Clause LLC regarding Field McConnell”
What the F*** is going on here?
Comments are closed.