by Pentagon Pedophile Task Force on December 8, 2020 at 11:45 A.M.
We are reporting on the assassination of Congressional Oversight Defense Contractor Christopher E. Hallett.
We are presently investigating if evidence was planted in the vehicle of Neely Petrie-Blanchard.
Christopher E. Hallett, 50, was shot dead in his Marion County, Florida home on November 15, 2020.
Based upon eyewitness accounts of Shannon Mutter-Tanis, the only adult at the scene when law enforcement arrived, Neely Petrie-Blanchard was promptly arrested the next day and charged with 2nd Degree Murder.
Court records show Blanchard has pled “Not Guilty” and is being held with no bail.
During the course of our preliminary journalistic investigation we discovered and published the following:
- Shannon Mutter-Tanis claimed she could not get through to 911 for seven minutes, because, she said, her cell phone was from out of State
- Tanis was NOT tested for gunpowder residue
- Tanis refused to give law enforcement her phone and was allowed to keep it
- Tanis was placed in the back of a squad car but refused to let the officer shut the door because, she said, she was already cooperating – and the officers complied with Tanis
- Blanchard’s arrest in Georgia was coordinated by two deputy brothers – one was a deputy in Florida, and one was a deputy in Georgia – they coordinated with their telephones to locate Blanchard at a gas station in Georgia and arrest her
- Records show Hallett was working with Congress and the highest levels of government (President Donald J. Trump) regarding emoluments violations that lead to international child trafficking
DOMESTIC TERROR GROUP OPERATING INSIDE THE UNITED STATES
On September 2, 2020 we published EXCLUSIVE: Federal Conspiracy Case: IT’S BIGGER THAN FLYNN!
The following is snippet from that report.
There is a case developing involving an active Domestic Terror Group that is so huge and completely disturbing, the Flynn case seemingly pales in comparison.
It involves DELTA FORCE and CIA operations on U.S. soil.
It involves… KIDNAPPING, RAPE, MURDER, and ASSASSINATIONS.
BREAKING UPDATE: Eyewitness who placed Neely Petrie-Blanchard standing over murdered Congressional Oversight Defense Contractor Chris Hallett with a gun – was NOT tested for gunpowder residue by investigators